Photo by trazomfreak
I have compiled a list of books written by Christians that relate to various aspects of money management from a Christian perspective. I have listed them in order with number one being my top recommendation.
1. The Bible
2. Richard Foster. The Challenge of the Disciplined Life: Christian Reflections on Money, Sex, and Power
3. Dave Ramsey. The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
4. Austin Pryor:The Sound Mind Investing Handbook – A Step-By-Step Guide To Managing Your Money From A Biblical Perspective 5th Ed
5. Larry Burkett. Money Matters: Answers To Your Financial Questions
6. Ron Blue. Taming the Money Monster
7. Mary Hunt. Debt-Proof Your Marriage: How to Achieve Financial Harmony
8. Larry Burkett and Rick Osborne. Financial Parenting: Showing Your Kids That Money Matters
9. Donald Whitney. Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life. See chapter eight “Stewardship … For the Purpose of Godliness.”
10. Dexter Yager with Ron Ball. A Millionaire’s Common Sense Approach to Wealth
I would love to be able to expand this list so if you have a favorite Christian personal finance book (or article) please leave your suggestion in the comments section.